Tatym has managed to cut two teeth by 7 months without running a fever or being sickly. She's growing up so fast, we can't believe it. She's quickly coming out of her 6 month clothes. She's been army crawling for some time now but not to the point where she has gotten into everything. Before we know it, she'll be taking off on all fours reeking havoc and driving her parents to complete destruction! HaHa
Cy is up to his old ways....researching everything until he can't research any more. The up side is that we learn a ton as a family. I never thought tapeworms and cadavers would be something that intrigues me, but they do.
I'm just busy being a mommy and loving it. Tatym and I enjoy quiet times at home and outings out to Grandma's house or free cooking classes in town. I've taken up racquet ball-I'm so addicted! I just can't get enough of it. I play, religiously, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the St. George Recreation Center. Of course most often the score is called in my opponent's favor, "Kickin' Trash to Gettin' Stomped" but at least it's a good workout. HaHa
As a whole, we're happy and content in our life's circumstance. It's a funny thing what poverty does to people. Come the time that we start calling Cy "Dr. Fisher", we won't know what to do with ourselves. Someone's going to have to teach us how to spend money. HaHa
We're just awaiting November when Tatym and I move up to Portland. Cy will be following after mid-December after finals are over. Then, come January, he'll start his Graduate Program. The plan, as of yet, is that we'll move in with his parents for a few months before we leave to save some money. We'll have to see about that prospect. HaHa
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Tatym Moments
- First Halloween!
- First playful bath...Rub-a-dub-dub!
- First solid meal...I think it got everywhere. Too Cute
- First laugh, loud and high pitched
- Of course her birth, June 24, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment