Monday, February 16, 2009

I love Mommy and Baby Einstein!

I love to snuggle mommy at nap and bed time. She's so good to me. I love sitting very still on her lap while she reads stories to me. Daddy too! He can't as often as mommy but that's why it's an extra special treat. (I don't care too much for that icky food they've been feeding me though. I eat it anyway cause mommy says it's good for me). I also love to have mommy put in my Baby Einstein videos! I just sit and watch and talk and laugh and play...Thank you Aunt Amber and Damon!

Oh, yes. That's right. I'm sitting up now, all by myself even. So, for the tally; almost 8 months worth of growing, practically out of my 6 month clothes, two toofs (on the bottom of course), army crawling, up on all fours, hair in clips (cause there's enough now) and sitting up....oh, and talking like crazy but no one knows what I'm saying. Does that count? And, can I just say....my cute ears are my best feature? Everyone just goes bonkers over them.

Anything else you want to know you'll have to ask mommy...I'm too sleepy...."yyyyaaaawwwnnnn....sigh...."

No comments:

Top 5 Tatym Moments

  • First Halloween!
  • First playful bath...Rub-a-dub-dub!
  • First solid meal...I think it got everywhere. Too Cute
  • First laugh, loud and high pitched
  • Of course her birth, June 24, 2008