Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our First Entry

We're so excited to start blogging. We hope to keep this as up-to-date as possible.

We are all doing well. Cy's super busy with his Bachelors program. He'll graduate in the winter with a BA of Biology then it's off to Portland, OR for us. Tatym and I will be moving at the end of November to get settled in. Cy will finish up his finals and move toward the middle of December. He will have to turn right around upon his arrival to start an intense Graduate Program. Dr. Fisher he will become! He will be studying to become a Naturopathic Doctor.

Tatym is growing up so fast...we can hardly keep up with her and she's not even crawling yet! HaHa She has the cutest laugh and smile that just brighten up our whole day. We enjoy being parents and await the appropriate time to have another to add to our small, but growing family.

4 comments:

nheath said...

welcome to the world of blogging

Harmony said...

I am excited that you are blogging if you have any questions let me know!

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

It's about time you started a blog! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this. I may call on you to help me set up a blog for my family!! Congrats to Cy!!

Top 5 Tatym Moments

  • First Halloween!
  • First playful bath...Rub-a-dub-dub!
  • First solid meal...I think it got everywhere. Too Cute
  • First laugh, loud and high pitched
  • Of course her birth, June 24, 2008