Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Progressive Dinner

Cy and I enjoyed an evening of romance and food with four other couples on Friday the 13th. We started at the Goodrum's, Tara and Alex, for "The Gathering" course. Then we headed to the Juett's, Jon and Amber, for the appetizer - Bread Italian style with Oil and Vinegar and Stuffed Mushrooms! Super yummy. Then it was to our house for the Salad and Entree. We served Strawberrry Tossed salad, Baked Salmon, Twice Baked Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus in Lemon Butter with a dinner roll under sparkling lights, around candlelight, on a fun tablescape. I had a blast decorating for it. I raided my Aunt's craft closet-Thank you Paige! Then we headed out our back door to the Robinson's for Cheesecake and The Newlywed Game. We all agreed that it was the most and hardest we had laughed in a great while! We were all in stitches.

No comments:

Top 5 Tatym Moments

  • First Halloween!
  • First playful bath...Rub-a-dub-dub!
  • First solid meal...I think it got everywhere. Too Cute
  • First laugh, loud and high pitched
  • Of course her birth, June 24, 2008